As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
• Demonstrate proficiency with conduct in line with Nestle Waters North America key business objectives, to include aspirations and beliefs
• Provide troubleshooting and repair of PLC/Electrical issues to minimize production downtime
• Demonstrate proficiency in safe behavior and adherence to all Nestlé Waters Canada health and safety policies and procedures
• Execute planned work orders including special projects, improvements, and installations
• Maintain equipment documentation, ensure work orders and PM sheets are completed accurately
• Recommend and initiate cost saving methods for optimal equipment performance
• Proactively perform electrical repairs as required and recommend mechanical repairs
• Help to develop and train technical group on Programmable Logic Controller
• Develop and maintain electrical controls documentation
• Work with Engineering Manager to maintain Electrical Engineering Compliance in line with Nestle Standards
• Maintain factory software, including PLC and related subscriptions
• Maintain factory electrical and controls obsolescence plan
• Maintain and Improve PLC Logic control of changes and revision program
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a PLC technician role in an industrial environment
• Strong engineering and technical skills including PLC, Electrical and Mechanical skills
• Possess an ability to conduct basic mathematical calculations
• Be able to use electrical test instrumentation
• Have good communication skills to work with plant personnel and vendors
• Good analytical and problem solving ability
• Understanding of Continuous improvement methods
• Computer skills (MS office, HMI Intellutions, SAP, Control Logic)
• Allen Bradley, Siemens PLC programming/troubleshooting skills
To our veterans and separatedservice members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talentto join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, suchas adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that welook for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope thatyou will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of lifeand contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is thenation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include PolandSpring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé PureLife, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creatingshared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers andbenefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – mostnotably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancingrecycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive acompetitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with thesupport you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just thework that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us,you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name inhealthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed atNestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.